Wheels Mfg BB30 Outboard bottom brackets feature two machined aluminum cups which thread together ensuring the bottom bracket remains stable in the frame, increasing bearing life, and simplifying maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement.
Specifically designed for installing 24.00mm spindle diameter cranks (Shimano, Etc.) in BB30 (42mm ID BB shell) frames without the need for any adapters.
FSA MegaExo spindles can be between 24.00mm and 24.07mm in diameter. If your FSA spindle is 24.07mm, this BB will not work!
- Bearings: Enduro Ceramic Hybrid
- Color: Black
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: BB30, Specialized Alloy OSBB
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width: 68mm - 73mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 42mm
- Over Bearing Width: 90.5mm in 68mm wide shell*
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 24.00mm
- Tool Pattern: 44mm, 16-notch
- Weight: 122g
* Over Bearing Width Dimensions include supplied silicone dust shields.
Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards (42mm BB shell inner diameter):
- Specialized Alloy OSBB.
Compatible with 24.00mm spindle diameter cranksets.*