Thread together bottom bracket for frames using the PF30 bottom bracket standard. Two machined aluminum cups thread together keeping the bottom bracket stable in the frame, increasing bearing life, and simplifying maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement.
Specifically designed for installing 22mm / 24mm spindle diameter cranks (SRAM / Truvativ GXP) in PF30 (46mm ID BB shell) frames without the need for any adapters.
Bottom Bracket Includes:
- BB Cups with bearings
- 2 – Silicone dust seals
- 2 – 0.5mm crank spindle spacers
- 2 – 1.0mm crank spindle spacers
- 2 – 46mm x 1.0mm cup spacers
- 1 – 46mm x 2.5mm cup spacer
- 1 – wave washer
Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards (46mm BB shell inner diameter):
- Specialized Carbon OSBB. May need additional 3.5mm cup spacers if BB shell width is 61mm
Compatible with 22.00/24.00mm spindle diameter cranksets.